Of course TechSoup members are used to our low admin fees and discounts for products and services, but TechSoup also has an impressive array of free services, tech support, and products awaiting you as well. Find below a roundup of our growing number of free things available to you.
Airbnb Social Impact Experiences
Airbnb Social Impact Experiences is a free service to charities that qualify as a fit for Airbnb. It is a no-TechSoup-admin-fee offer and a way to attract people to your cause and also create a new funding stream. Airbnb, the home sharing service, invites you to host local tours so guests can sign up and get to know your cause. One hundred percent of what guests pay goes directly to your organization.
Google for Nonprofits
Google for Nonprofits offers qualifying charities a suite of free Google cloud services that allows you to work more quickly and efficiently, reach a wider audience, spur more supporters to take action, and tell your story in a more compelling way. The free tools include
- G Suite for Nonprofits, which is a suite of office productivity apps like Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Drive, and Hangouts Meet. G Suite for Nonprofits provides access to G Suite Basic, so you can use your domain for your email addresses at no charge.
- Google Ad Grants provides in-kind advertising for your nonprofit through Google Search.
- YouTube Nonprofit Program lets you share your nonprofit videos through YouTube to better connect with supporters, volunteers, and donors.
- Google One Today is for building nonprofit fundraising campaigns that tie supporters' donations to your impact.
- Google Earth Outreach and Google Maps Platform bring your nonprofit's story to life with custom maps and global location data.
Caravan Studios Free Apps for Good
Caravan Studios is TechSoup's division that builds free mobile apps that help communities organize, access, and apply resources to their most pressing problems. Here are some of the free apps for good that Caravan offers.
- Range is a mobile app that locates the time and place where free summer meals are served.
- 4Bells deploys your volunteers in emergencies to complete urgent, time-sensitive tasks.
- SafeNight provides staff members at domestic violence organizations a secure way to crowdsource funding for emergency shelter.
Cloud Consult is a free TechSoup service to help your organization choose the Office 365 or Microsoft 365 plan that best meets your needs. This free offer provides a short assessment over the phone and through email correspondence.
Managed IT Consultation
Managed IT Consultation is a free TechSoup service to help organizations plan, manage, and make better decisions about software, hardware, cloud services, and IT infrastructure. This offer provides a short assessment over the phone and through email correspondence.
Microsoft Cloud offers qualifying charities a suite of free and discounted cloud services that can dramatically empower your organization. Free services include
- Microsoft Office 365 is an office productivity suite of apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Subscriptions include access to Office desktop applications, hosted email, online file storage, and collaboration tools. Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials is a free version of Office 365 suitable for smaller organizations. Office 365 Nonprofit E1 is another free version suitable for all qualifying charities. Microsoft offers more robust versions that are steeply discounted for charities. Find out more on the various options for this offer here.
- Microsoft Azure is an integrated suite of cloud services. These services include analytics, computing, web and mobile apps, networking, storage, and more. Eligible nonprofits can receive a donation of $3,500 in Azure credits and 50 one-year licenses at no cost.
The following Microsoft Cloud services have no TechSoup admin fees, but do have discounted per-seat per month fees to Microsoft:
- Dynamics 365 is a line of cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) databases and enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications starting at $2.00 per seat per month.
- Enterprise Mobility + Security is a cloud-based identity and security service that helps manage and protect your organization's users, devices, apps, and data. Subscriptions start at $2.50 per seat per month.
- Power BI is a business analytics service that allows organizations to create compelling dashboards, gain 360-degree insight on organizational goals, organize dynamic reports, and make smarter, data-driven decisions. Subscriptions start at $3.00 per seat per month.
- Microsoft 365 combines Office 365, Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and more into a single subscription starting at $2.50 per seat per month.
Microsoft Digital Skills Center Courses
TechSoup Courses offers 14 free courses in its Microsoft Digital Skills Center. There you can learn basic and advanced topics in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Administrator Support
Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Administrator Support is a TechSoup service that provides nonprofits with support, tools, information, and training to use Office 365.
This free offer provides one year of technical support.
Microsoft Office 365 Migration Consultation
Office 365 Migration Consultation is a TechSoup service to determine whether an organization can benefit from Office 365, Microsoft's cloud-based productivity and communications platform. This free offer provides a short one-hour assessment by phone or email.
Technology Implementation Consultation
Technology Implementation Consultation is a free TechSoup service to determine whether your organization can benefit from migrating its current technology to cloud alternatives. This free offer provides a short one-hour assessment by phone or email.
Workplace by Facebook
Workplace by Facebook is an online platform specifically designed for communication and collaboration between nonprofit teams and individuals at organizations of any size. Enjoy familiar Facebook features such as messaging, live-streaming, News Feed, and the ability to create groups for any project. Workplace also provides unlimited file and video storage and offers the ability for people to collaborate across different organizations.
TechSoup's Boost is an annual subscription program that unlocks extra savings and benefits for TechSoup members. Subscriptions are on a sliding scale according to organization size. They range from $79 per year to $149 per year. The program has a considerable number of no-admin-fee offers, including ones from HP, Lenovo, Dell, Linksys, Intuit, Adobe, Tableau, and many other donor partners.