The TechSoup Global Network is made up of 61 partner organizations across the world that are dedicated to improving lives through technology. But it's also much more than that. It's a group of nonprofits in 236 countries and territories, all sharing the same mission, the same values, and the same commitment to making the world a better place.
Watch this video, filmed at the 2019 TechSoup Global Network Partner Summit in San Francisco, and learn from some of the people behind the collective work we do worldwide.
- Learn more about TechSoup's Growth Capital Campaign
- Why Is TechSoup Investing in Apps for Good?
- Why Is TechSoup Investing in a New Nonprofit Marketplace?
- Why Is TechSoup Investing in Validation and Data Services?
- Why Is TechSoup Investing in a Cooperative Technology Platform?